Teddys Gunz
Welcome to Teddys Gunz Forum!, We are happy that you joined us and we want you to stay with us Very Happy, Log in or Register Please for a maximum of possibilities.
Sincerely,
Voyal - Atlantica
Teddys Gunz
Welcome to Teddys Gunz Forum!, We are happy that you joined us and we want you to stay with us Very Happy, Log in or Register Please for a maximum of possibilities.
Sincerely,
Voyal - Atlantica
Teddys Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teddys Gunz Forum !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Patrick's GM app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FameleGuy

Patrick's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Patrick's GM app   Patrick's GM app Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:00 am

Name: Patrick

Sex: Male

Biography: I am 17 years old. I live in Poland. I am very , friendly, supportive, respectful and helpful. i like playing gunz and im very good.

IGN:FameleGuy At mocro gunz

Languages spoken:English Polish czech slovakia.

What you're able to do for the server:
I would like to be a gm on this serer because i have experience in it and i want to help

What is your current experience: DarkGunz (GM)

Why should we hire you: i am really active. i folow the rules, i like to help people that really want help ). I always respect my bosses. if i am Accepted i give a event when peoples from server vote 50times(not if there already was an event that day)

Good things about yourself: : I have respect for everyone(not if they dont respect me) and I have been playing gunz for 3 years, I am very active, when I go to school I play for like 5-6 hours everyday, but on weekends i play for 3 to 7 hours

Thanks you Voyal and Atlantica i think now you make me staff member and you dont say staff is full .
Thank you guys
Back to top Go down

Patrick's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teddys Gunz :: Staff Applications :: Put Here Ur Applications-
Jump to: