Teddys Gunz
Welcome to Teddys Gunz Forum!, We are happy that you joined us and we want you to stay with us Very Happy, Log in or Register Please for a maximum of possibilities.
Sincerely,
Voyal - Atlantica

Teddys Gunz Forum !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Patrick's GM app

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FameleGuy

PostSubject: Patrick's GM app   Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:00 am

Name: Patrick

Sex: Male

Biography: I am 17 years old. I live in Poland. I am very , friendly, supportive, respectful and helpful. i like playing gunz and im very good.

IGN:FameleGuy At mocro gunz

Languages spoken:English Polish czech slovakia.

What you're able to do for the server:
I would like to be a gm on this serer because i have experience in it and i want to help

What is your current experience: DarkGunz (GM)

Why should we hire you: i am really active. i folow the rules, i like to help people that really want help ). I always respect my bosses. if i am Accepted i give a event when peoples from server vote 50times(not if there already was an event that day)

Good things about yourself: : I have respect for everyone(not if they dont respect me) and I have been playing gunz for 3 years, I am very active, when I go to school I play for like 5-6 hours everyday, but on weekends i play for 3 to 7 hours

Thanks you Voyal and Atlantica i think now you make me staff member and you dont say staff is full .
Thank you guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Patrick's GM app
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1