Teddys Gunz
Welcome to Teddys Gunz Forum!, We are happy that you joined us and we want you to stay with us Very Happy, Log in or Register Please for a maximum of possibilities.
Sincerely,
Voyal - Atlantica
Teddys Gunz
Welcome to Teddys Gunz Forum!, We are happy that you joined us and we want you to stay with us Very Happy, Log in or Register Please for a maximum of possibilities.
Sincerely,
Voyal - Atlantica
Teddys Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teddys Gunz Forum !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CRAZYBOY-DEVLOPER APPLY -REMAKE :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CraZyBoY

CRAZYBOY-DEVLOPER APPLY -REMAKE :D Empty
PostSubject: CRAZYBOY-DEVLOPER APPLY -REMAKE :D   CRAZYBOY-DEVLOPER APPLY -REMAKE :D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Name: Brandon Harvey

Sex: Male

Biography:

IGN: H4pureZ On EuroGunZ, H4pureZ LGunZ, CraZyBoy on SlashGunZ.......

Languages spoken:English and French .

What you're able to do for the server: I've created some shotgun, sword, and clothing. programe with the blender, usually used by good developer.I already had my gunz, I know quite everything about GunZ,I am able to create item and i can help the owner

What is your current experience: SlashGunZ (devl), DemonSGunZ (Admin), Eclipse GunZ (Owner) TapTocGunZ ( Gm ) SupRaGunZ ( Devl)

Why should we hire you: All Good gunz needs a developer of experience I have also several good contact and I have a very good reputation in that tent developer, and I know every rules

Good things about yourself: : I have respect for everyone and I have been playing gunz for 8 years,

msn: coolharvey3000@hotmail.com if u want a pic of my creation CYA
Back to top Go down
Lord_D666

Lord_D666

PostSubject: Re: CRAZYBOY-DEVLOPER APPLY -REMAKE :D   CRAZYBOY-DEVLOPER APPLY -REMAKE :D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Crazy, I don't think you'll be a really respected person here. You haven't even been accepted and you're already raging against a player. If you really can developpe something, prove it, show a screenshot of your work. If you can't then shut up, and don't plagerize. By the way, I'm also from Quebec, Montreal, and I can speak both languages fluently and I also know Katie. Rolling Eyes

Ps, I'm an admin and I read your other application.
Back to top Go down
Voyal
Voyal & Atlantica - Site Owner
Voyal

PostSubject: Re: CRAZYBOY-DEVLOPER APPLY -REMAKE :D   CRAZYBOY-DEVLOPER APPLY -REMAKE :D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:44 pm

/decline
He's a big asshole he wont get on this gunz never. ( IP BANNED )
Back to top Go down
https://teddysgunz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRAZYBOY-DEVLOPER APPLY -REMAKE :D   CRAZYBOY-DEVLOPER APPLY -REMAKE :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRAZYBOY-DEVLOPER APPLY -REMAKE :D
Page 1 of 1